Welcome to Saludes Lab at Washington State University, a young group of creative minds exploring and pushing the frontiers of science at the interface of chemistry and biology.
- WSU's Best! Congratulations! Erik was awarded First Place in WSU's NIH Biotechnology Training Program Genetic Engineering Symposium poster competition.
- WSU's First and Best! Bree is named an exceptional next-generation scientist. Read the feature article in celebration of WSU's 125th year here.
- WSU's Best! Congratulations. *Jack, Bree, and Brandan bagged the Crimson Award in Molecular, Cellular, & Chemical Biology in SURCA 2015. This is the second SURCA win in a row for Jack and Brandan. **Abrrey was selected as the 2015 WSU College of Arts and Sciences Ph.D. Student Achievement in the Sciences Awardee. ***Chris was awarded an undergraduate scholarship award from WSU School of Biological Sciences.
- Abrrey's paper on designed dimeric cell penetrating peptide that is highly permeable to HeLa and primary neuronal cells was accepted for publication in the 2015 Emerging Investigators Issue of Chemical Communications. Congratulations!
- Brandan gave oral and poster presentations on his discovery of exosome capture technology at the 2014 ASEMV Meeting in Monterey, California.